Supply Chain Markets
Removes human and technological obstacles to achieve data-driven intelligence and universal interaction in the global food supply chain.
Executive SummaryFirst global encrypted SaaS for the food supply chain from farm to fork
GeniHub uses proven, large-scale and secure tech to create an impartial, highly interoperable digital backbone that empowers any supply chain stakeholder to prove any claim towards other stakeholders AND consumers, in an open and immutable way. The solution is blockchain agnostic (works with every chain) and thus future-proof.
Designed to digitize, sort, trace, transact, analyze and certify all supply chain functions into a universal language in real-time.
Combines Existing Technology
Formed by combining existing universal code translator with globally patented, stackable, cyber crime preventing QR technology.
First of its Kind
No other system combines ESG data with farm to fork reporting data, communications, and transactions into one, fully transparent, secure platform.
GeniHub does to supply chain interaction what social media did to human interaction, making it global, instant, and secure.
Today’s Food Supply Chain Problems
People and businesses don’t want to be tracked over privacy concerns, trade secrets, etc.
Thousands of computer platforms and programs don’t communicate with each other.
Wasteful & Expensive
Costly, inefficient, and prone to 30%-40% food waste
Rampant cybercrime: data easy to steal and subject to fraud
No transparency or trackability: paper in a digitized world
Cannot Track Data
Inability to track and trace ESG, organic, regenerative farming, and carbon sequestration practices
No real-time data exchange
Disparate stakeholder technology: not linked on same platform and no common language
Overcomes Supply Chain Obstacles
For the first time combines universal database translator, payment processing, cyber crime prevention, access control, privacy, track and tracing
Proven, global, SaaS cloud-based technology
Ease of Use
Log in with no technology integrations or no new software or hardware
Translates any database: fully compatible system amongst subscribers
Digitizes, sorts, traces, analyzes, transacts, encrypts, and certifies information from farm to fork
Cyber crime prevention with no malware risk
Real Time Authorization
Enabling product movement and full transparency
We forecast an extremely low target market share of <2% by Y5
Target Subscriber Profiles
Sales & Marketing
Varied distribution channels: SaaS, direct sales, cybersecurity market networks, referral networks, e-commerce platform, and stakeholders
Targeted social media and traditional ad campaigns
Multiple corporate entry portals including C-level, marketing and sales, business development, and ESG reporting
As GeniHub enlists more subscribers, supply chain partners will see the benefits and join as well
Farmers’ participation will increase as information exchange translates into higher profits/acre
Competitive Advantage to GeniHub Database Enhancement
Patentable, Proprietary, & Scalable Technology
Universal code translator technology used in Europe
20 years in development
9 million users with 35 billion euros in transactions
Zero times hacked
Countless staff hours saved
GeniHub code is proprietary, exclusive, and the product will be patented upon completion
Will have the first-mover advantage to global food supply chain market
Will create other GeniHub supply chain products for other verticals
Merging three integrated third-party systems: a universal translator, Next Gen Digitized QR code technology, and cyber threat intel, to create GeniHub
GeniHub software code in final stages of development
CEO & Founding Partner
- 25+ years of experience investing in organic supply chain for leading brands of the EU and US
- President of SymBio Organic since 1994
COO & Founding Partner
- 25+ years of experience in supply chain technology, data mining, security, payments processing, revenue stream building, nonprofit management
- Corporate and Government Consultant at the Axalton Group
CISO & Founding Partner
• 25+ years of experience in security for corporations/NGO’s/Governments, import/export law, green-tech for farmers, land conservation, agricultural trade, NGO’s government regulation
CFO & Founding Partner
• 20+ years expertise in end-to-end product cycle on the global F&B market, blockchain technologies, serial tech startups entrepreneur.
25+ years of experience in organic food sales, agricultural, food manufacturing & processing, distribution and wholesaling, logistics, environmental conservation and regeneration strategy.
Leadership roles focused on organic, sustainable, and regenerative practices in the meat sector, and overall food supply chain logistics.
Maya van der Meer
Board of Directors
- Founder of the CarbonDrawn Initiative
- 10+ years IT staff at Bard College
15+ years supporting organizations that benefit the greater good
FinancialsProjected Income Statement
Revenue & EarningsWe expect 5Y revenue growth of 20x
High gross profit model +90% of revenue
Revenue stream is calculated based on the food industry vertical
We forecast an extremely low target market share of under 2% MS by Y5
Revenue Streams by Product in MIL$
Level 1For small farms that qualify
- Access to all events, live or online
- 10% discount on all products and services
- POS/ecommerce/payments processing
- Review of all merchant services for savings
- Become an AgriTourism entrepreneur
Level 2Subscription starting at
- 15% discount on all products and services
- Regen Reporting Geni Hub landing page on Geni Hub’s Regen data and reporting portal
- 5 free ads per year on Geni Hub
- Listing on social media and websites as regen vendors.
- Vendors who regen report will also receive a 10% discount on all additional advertising on Geni Hub
Level 3Subscription starting at
- All Level 2 Features
- 20% discount on all products and services
- 10 free ads per year/10 social media posts
- 1 free webinar that Geni Hub does the marketing for, with recording hosted by YouTube plus on-demand library on the Geni Exchange portal
Level 4Subscription starting at
- Level 3 Feature
- 25% discount on all services,
- Unlimited intros in the Geni Hub exchange,
- 2 free webinars,
- 15 ads/15 social media posts,
- Free “baseline” tracking reporting for the certification program of its choice (terms and conditions apply for how many data points are included in free reporting).
Use of Proceeds
Initial Funding Goal